The Waterfront Regeneration Trust hosted a Trail-wide Waterfront Trail Partners meeting on February 3rd in Burlington. Over 100 partners attended and were able to hear about new developments along the Waterfront Trail as well as new tools that the Waterfront Regeneration Trust is developing to help our municipal partners and market the Trail. The partners meeting was an opportunity to:
- Celebrate the new vision and mission for our partnership;
- Learn about the new tools we have developed to record and share information about the State of the
- Trail and projects that are reshaping and enhancing it;
- Review the current planning policy and framework that supports our vision; and
- Welcome new partners including the Niagara Parks Commission and Lambton County
- Network with other Waterfront Trail Partners and share ideas and best practices
Thank you to all our Partners who were able to attend. We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Below you will see information that was presented at the meeting. Please feel free to download and share the presentations, as well as other resources presented here.