The Waterfront Regeneration Trust hosted a Trail-wide Waterfront Trail Partners meeting on April 10, 2017. Over 80 partners attended representing all regions of the Great Lakes Waterfront Trail. The partners meeting was an opportunity to:
- Celebrate the latest expansions into Lambton County and Northern Ontario along the Lake Huron North Channel;
- Learn about the new programs such as Trail to GO and our improved interactive mapping;
- Learn about projects from other partners around the Trail and Ministry of Transportation;
- Hear from the Trail’s Municipal leaders on priorities and opportunities for the Trail; and
- Network with other Waterfront Trail Partners and share ideas and best practices
Thank you to all our Partners who were able to attend.
Below you will see information that was presented at the meeting. Please feel free to download and share the presentations, as well as other resources presented here.